Yeah, I'm absolutely terrible at keeping things like this up... So Bryan got cast as a Corny Collins' Dancer in "Hairspray" At the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center. I'm gonna audition for "Annie" and I auditioned for my school's Talent Show. Treble, or adorable kitty, is as vicious as ever...we're still in our house, its pretty cool. I get to walk to school and such. Oh! So a day or two before New Year's Eve, someone threw this firework grenade thingie on our balcony and started a small fire! WOOPS! (Pretty sure everyone knows... but still) And the Thompson's came for the holidays, that was epic And I turned 13! And since it's been awhile... here's all the kids ages:
Lexie: 5
Lauren: 9
Braxton: 10
Myranda (me): 13
Bryan: 16
Mason: 18
yeah so Mason started college...Miss you all!
-Myranda
Wow! So much has happened. Good luck on the plays and tallent show. I can't believe Mason is in college! That just blows me away...so does seeing everyone's ages like that. You are all growing so much.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the new post. I really enjoyed it.
Oh yeah, sorry about the cat attacks. You need to get her a scratching post so she will leave your arms alone. ha, ha, jk
ReplyDeleteKitties can be viscous in their love for us.
ReplyDelete