Saturday, July 10, 2010

Packing Up!

We're packing up and the house is kinda empty... a little eerie if you ask me. Most of our stuff is in boxes, and my stuffed animals are all in bags. :(

Its weird to sleep without my thousands of stuffed animals... but, I guess I've gotten used to it.

We got some lunchboxes and backpacks the other day. I just got a backpack, its blue checker-boarded. Braxton got a gray backpack and a gray lunchbox. Lauren got a purse lunchbox thingie and Lexie got a pink horse (i think) backpack. (i forgot her lunchbox...)

So... yeah! I really need to get pictures. If I do, I'll post them later.

TTYL,
The Tanquary's

4 comments:

  1. It always hard to pack up everything you own. Just look at the bright side, when you go to unpack its like opening presents. Every box has something you love in it and you look forward to seeing what's in the next box.

    I can't believe it's already time to get ready for school. It's fun to have new school items. I bet you are excited to start school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... thats true... thx!

    And yeah, I can' wait for school! I'm starting Junior High... so its gonna be exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I'm in 5th grade in a new school. But I have friends. We've moved to 4 houses. Don't be scaerd. 4 weeks four us. :) love you, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Myranda. What's up? Sure love to see more posts about what's going on with you and your family. My blog is private for a while which just means that I need you to send me the email address that you sign into blogger with so I can add it to my friends list and that way you can still see my blog. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete